HAZET # 7920 E
Design and function
HAZET calibration unit for indicating and automatic-release torque wrenches. Calibration in accordance with DIN EN ISO 6789-1:2017 and DIN EN ISO 6789-2:2017 is possible.
• Motor-operated calibration unit controlled by integrated PC.
• 2 accuracy levels possible:
– 0.25% – suitable for indicating and automatic-release torque wrenches with a precision of 1% (e.g. HAZET smartTAC and HAZET eTAC)
– 0.5% – suitable for indicating and automatic-release torque wrenches with a precision of 2% (e.g. HAZET 6000 series)
• Modular system
– high-quality HBM sensors (1-200 Nm and 60-800 Nm)
– Quick-change system for nominal sizes (from 1 to 5)
– Extendable arm, up to 1.2 m
• Both actuation directions can be calibrated (right / left)
– Necessary for the calibration of indicating torque wrenches
• Integrated PC connection of screen, laptop, PC possible.
– Advantage 1 operating system, user-independent
– Possibility of an online update and remote maintenance service
• Software included
– Test bed control
– Measurement data recording
– Calibration certificate, declaration of conformity or combination of the two (like HAZET) also with customised company data
• Article management – HAZET data pool, including all parameters for consideration of uncertainty of measurement
• Output of required screen resolution